Amrit Bharat Express Darbhanga-Ayodhya-Anand Vihar
Table of Contents
Amrit Bharat Express Darbhanga-Ayodhya-Anand Vihar – Today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will kick off the brand-new Amrit Bharat Express train, connecting Darbhanga to Anand Vihar Terminal Delhi via Ayodhya. This unique train is designed to make non-AC travel more comfortable and faster for regular folks.
The Amrit Bharat Express works especially with powerful engines at both ends, making it accelerate and decelerate faster for quicker travel. It has 22 coaches, including sleeper class and unreserved second-class coaches, packed with traveler-friendly features like cushioned racks, mobile charging points, and more.
For the Darbhanga-Anand Vihar route (Train number 15557/15558), here’s the schedule:
- Departure from Darbhanga: Every Monday and Thursday at 3:00 PM
- Arrival at Anand Vihar Terminal: Next day at 12:35 PM
- Stops include places like Gorakhpur, Lucknow, and Kanpur Central.
The return journey (Train number 15558) from Anand Vihar to Darbhanga happens every Tuesday and Friday, departing at 3:10 PM and reaching Darbhanga the next day at 11:50 PM.
As for ticket prices, we’re waiting for details on the IRCTC website, but they’re expected to be similar to other express trains in the same class.
In simple terms, the Amrit Bharat Express is a new train that makes regular travel between Darbhanga and Delhi faster and more comfortable. The schedule is on certain days, and ticket prices will be like other similar trains.
- Ayodhya to Anand Vihar Terminal Vande Bharat Express: Check schedule 2024
- Small Savings Schemes 2024-New Interest Rates
- Ayodhya New Ram Temple: Air India Express Leads the Way 2024
- Azad Engineering: A Rs 5-Crore Investment Soars 531% in 9 Months
- More Time to Add Nominee for Mutual Funds and Demat Accounts
#Amrit #Bharat #Express #DarbhangaAyodhyaAnand #Vihar #Check #schedule #stoppages #ticket #price #train