HDFC Multi Cap Fund
The multi-cap fund will be benchmarked against the NIFTY 500 Multicap 50:25:25 Index, which has 50 percent weight to large-caps, and 25 percent each to mid and small-caps. Investors looking for a blended portfolio are better suited to invest in multi-cap funds.
To fill the shortfall in this product area, mutual funds have been creating multicap schemes. Last year, SEBI changed the requirements for multi-cap funds. Multi-cap funds must invest 25% of their assets in mid-cap, small-cap, and large-cap equities, according to SEBI regulations. The remaining 25% may be invested at the discretion of the fund manager.
The multi-cap fund will be measured against the NIFTY 500 Multicap 50:25:25 Index, which gives large-caps 50% of the weight and mid- and small-caps 25% each. Multi-cap funds are better suited to investors seeking a diversified portfolio.
HDFC Asset Management Company has introduced the HDFC Multi Cap Fund’s New Fund Offer. The programme will invest a minimum of 25% of its total assets in large, mid, and small cap companies, with the remaining 25% allocated based on the fund manager’s market view.
The stock selection process for the HDFC Multi Cap Fund will be a mix of top down and bottom up. The scheme will invest 60 percent to 75 percent of its total assets in large and mid-cap stocks, according to its present investment strategy. It would also invest 25 percent to 40 percent of its total assets in small-cap stocks. The fund will invest without regard to style, with the goal of capturing opportunities in growth, value, and turnaround businesses.
- Bank (7)
- Business Loan (2)
- Credit Card (14)
- Finance (15)
- Gold Loan (2)
- Holidays (3)
- Home Loan (4)
- Insurance (6)
- Investment (7)
- Lifestyle (4)
- Loans (30)
- MUTUAL FUND (16)
- Personal Loan (21)
- Uncategorized (3)
- Managing Finance | How Finance Works 2024Managing Finance: How Finance Works and Long-Term Sources of Finance Explained Money matters to all of us, and that’s why understanding how to manage finances is crucial. This article simplifies the concepts of managing finance, explains how finance works, and explores long-term sources of finance to help you make wise financial decisions. What Does Managing…
- कर्मचारी भविष्य निधि संगठन से जुड़ी खबरें 2023-सब कुछ जो आपको जानना चाहिएकर्मचारी भविष्य निधि संगठन से जुड़ी खबरें कर्मचारी भविष्य निधि संगठन एक महत्वपूर्ण शासकीय निगरानी संगठन है जो भारतीय कर्मचारियों के भविष्य की रक्षा करता है। इस लेख में, हम इस संगठन से जुड़ी खबरों पर चर्चा करेंगे और आपको उन सभी महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी के साथ पेश करेंगे जो आपको इसके बारे में जानना चाहिए।…
- Laurus Labs Shares: A Simple GuideLaurus Labs Shares Laurus Labs shares, often just called “Laurus Lab share,” are a topic you might be curious about. Let’s break it down in simple terms. What Are Laurus Lab Shares? Laurus Labs is a company in the business of pharmaceuticals. When we talk about “Laurus Lab shares,” we mean owning a piece of…
- Who Are Millennials and Gen Z?Who Are Millennials and Gen Z? Meet the Millennials Millennials, or Generation Y, are people born between the early 1980s and the mid-1990s. They were among the first to grow up with computers and the internet. So, they’re pretty comfortable with technology. Getting to Know Generation Z Generation Z includes those born from the mid-1990s…
- Diwali 2023 Date in Hyderabad: Mark Your Calendar!Diwali 2023 Date in Hyderabad: Mark Your Calendar! Diwali is a wonderful festival of lights that people in Hyderabad and all over India eagerly await. It’s a time of joy, celebrations, and togetherness. If you’re wondering when Diwali will be celebrated in Hyderabad in 2023, we’ve got you covered. Diwali 2023 Date in Hyderabad Diwali…